Cooking Thyme With Tristan: Harper’s Chicken Noodle Soup
Harper Leigh hijacked my 20th episode!
She picked the meal, the music, wrote the script and did the photography. She even did some of the cooking! The girl has a gift!
Enjoy her Chicken Noodle Soup!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- 5 cups of chicken broth
- 1⁄4 bag of chopped carrots (2 carrots)
- 1 pound of chicken tenderloins
- 3⁄4 package of egg noodles
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1 tsp basil
- Handful of kale
- 1⁄2 tsp red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
- Cook chicken – adding a dash of all the spices listed above
- Cool egg noodles until they are ALMOST done
- Mix everything together and let simmer for 10 minutes
- Serve hot!
It is the perfect and non abrasive choice for a cool night in! Also, remember to VOTE!
Until next time…
Tristan Layne Tapscott has been dubbed the “Quad Cities’ P.T. Barnum” and although the person who initially said it meant it as an insult, he happily accepts the title.